Creative Commons License
All content on this website, unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!


Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Chicago Events to Check in November!

Here are just a few of the things going on this month in Chicago. I won't be able to make it to all of them, but I just may make it to some. If you see me, say hello. If you don't, tell someone that Consumatron.com sent ya.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to Mucca Pazza too? You should. They're playing with The Thin Man, who are pretty good. Come on, come on.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I'm sorry... I was attending Lord of The Yum Yum's Salon Miniscule!

And no go on Friday... I have to work. :( No fun for Kevin

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bummerichi!

-mariapaz

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Ad Here